Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lemur hunting:
Just kidding, I dont hunt, but I am going into the forest to set up new transects for a lemur study! Ill be minorly unavailable for about 2 weeks or so. I should be out by the end of the month and back online by Halloween =D Send me some silly pictures! I will be working with Durell a wildlife conservation group, my first time camping with only Malagasy people, wish me luck!

Bon jour!
Lately I have been getting "Bon jour" and "bon soir" a lot. I am now starting to count how many of these "BJs" I get a day, and for that matter how much "BS" I get too. This generally still occurs after explaining that I am not French and understand Malagasy better than French...if only this explanation yielded anything...oh well, without it we couldnt have set up such a fun game!

More to come with more and better internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment